Decided last night we are going to have to put off our China trip not because we’re scared of being sick with Corona virus but because we’re scared of being quarantine.

The idea of being locked in a room for 3 weeks when we arrive and not seeing the sites, or coming home and being forced to quarantine for 3 weeks to beyond scary to me. We have always felt just sitting on a couch or stuck at home is the worst thing for us. So a delay to September is planned. Luckily we can do this for only a $68 penalty each. Worth it to us. New trip to be planned to replace it soon.

39 Replies to “Putting off our China trip”

      1. If you go in the Spring – say May – you could do a side trip to Lhasa, Tibet. It is well worth seeing. If you decide to go there email me and I’ll tell you how we got there. …It wasn’t easy.
        Leslie

        Liked by 1 person

      2. September would be a good time. We went in October and were still able to go to Tibet. Lhasa closes up for the winter around late October. October wasn’t the best of time of year because there are a lot of Chinese people travelling at that time. Nevertheless, we saw a lot and it was just the two of us.
        Leslie

        Liked by 1 person

    1. Wow, we tried to cancel with air Canada fix we bought thru Priceline and honestly they said, well why would you want to cancel? We have heard nothing about this flu, you will have to call our management. We did the next day and got the deal of $68.

      Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply to Fomtriok Cancel reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: